Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Article and Obama Eating Billy's Ashes?

I also read a Cracked article today about the 8 Most Badass Make-A-Wish-Foundation Wishes and now I'm thinking about what I'd wish for, if I was in that situation. I honestly have no idea. Billy said he might wish for his remains to be eaten by President Obama, and now I'm caught between being grossed out and laughing. He said his only regret would be not being able to watch it happen; I told him if he haunts me he'd be able to see it, because that is something I would not miss for anything in the world. I am a good friend.

Oh, more things I did today: the ACT! I was really worried about taking the math portion because I am many things, but a mathematician I am certainly not. I tried to study for it last night, and...well, I struggled as much as any other person who hasn't done any math in the last five years. Luckily, I was able to opt out of taking the math portion, taking all other three portions instead.

Job Hunt Progress: 45%
After finishing the ACT, I set up an interview on September 5th.

T Rex also has an interview then - add it to the list of coincidences our lives keep coming up with :) I think I might try to visit him next weekend, if I don't have to start at Huntington that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment